As I come across interesting content related to wildscaping, I’ll bookmark them to share them here. Hope you enjoy them!
The Benefits for Humans
- Regular visits to green spaces can lower need for prescription meds
- Walking in nature decreases negative feelings among those diagnosed with major depressive disorder
- Time spent on rivers, coasts or lakes in childhood may be linked to subjective well-being as an adult, study finds
- Feeling Chirpy: Being Around Birds Is Linked to Lasting Mental Health Benefits – Neuroscience News
Lawn Care and Wildscaping
- They Fought the Lawn. And the Lawn Lost.
- Local landscaping business turns to native plants in response to the 'kill your lawn' trend – 
About Native Plants
- The Guardian: Non-native grass species blamed for ferocity of Hawaii wildfires
- ‘We Are the ARK’ returns gardens to nature through acts of restorative kindness | The Seattle Times